To our Members, Community and all guests visiting Bighorn Golf & Country Club
In order to maintain the safety of our guests and staff, we have instituted new and extensive protocols
In order to maintain the safety of our guests and staff, we have instituted new and extensive protocols. It is essential to follow our new procedures if we are to offer you golf this season. Please know that if you cannot or will not adhere to these protocols you will be asked to leave the course, immediately.
• Tee time must be pre-booked. NO walk-ins
• You may show up 15 minutes in advance of your tee time (no earlier)
• Increased spacing between tee times to enhance physical distancing
• Physical distancing of 2m mandatory at all times
• All transactions will be paid electronically (credit card, debit, Apple Pay)
• Light snacks and drinks available for purchase from Pro Shop kiosk
• Hand-sanitizing locations at Restrooms for your sanitary practices
• Single rider power carts (unless same household & ok to increase social bubble) to be disinfected after each use
• No ball washers
• Do not touch flag stick; putt with flag in
• No sharing of equipment
• No sharing of food, beverage or inhalation products
• Remove your own garbage from power carts after your round
WE GUARANTEE THAT:
• All high-contact surfaces are regularly sanitized such as the Kiosk window frame and service-related surfaces, payment terminals, power carts, pull-carts, the flagsticks, bathrooms
• Our employees regularly wash and sanitize their hands
• Our employees will stay home if sick
• Our employees wear latex gloves when handling hole cups, flags
• All machinery will be sanitized daily to ensure public and staff safety
• Stay home if you are sick!
• Wash your hands with water and soap before and after the round
• Use proper coughing/sneezing etiquette by using your inner elbow
• Practice social distancing with a minimum of 2m (or 5 steps) between you and others while on the property
• Do not share any equipment including scorecards, tees, clubs, balls, ball markers, etc.
• Do not share any food, drinks or inhalation devices
• Refrain from picking up random golf balls you find
• Leave the pins in the hole
• While we’re all in favour of sportsmanship, please refrain from a hand-shake at the end of a round!
- Rules are subject to change at any time *